Thursday, August 11, 2011

Here I go again....

Do you have strains of the Whitesnake song in your head now like I do???   :)  I have started a blog now for the third time...which is about the same amount of times I have began working on getting the weight off of my body in my life (and been really serious about it).    Third times a charm, right?  I decided this time to keep a blog to keep a journal of my progress as well as use this as a reminder of all the things going on so when I finally get back to scrapbooking and need to remember details, I have a reference guide!

For those of you reading who know me in real life, you probably don't need the 'about me' but for those of you visiting and saying, who the heck are the Tepe's, here's a description (straight from my facebook about me-hey, my alarm went off at 3:30 am for work today, please forgive me.  So, without further adeiu, here you go:

Married to my best friend, , momma to our little dude. Lover of family, flip flops, cupcakes, and great friends.  People say I'd talk to the wall if it was the only thing there-I tend to believe they may be right.

I'm Jeniffer aka Jen, wifey. momma and Aunt Jenny. I live in the small town of Red Bud, IL and work in downtown St. Louis. I am married to John, a farm boy turned city slicker (ha ha)...we have been married since 2002. We have a very cool little man, Noah, who arrived in May 2005. I have two great parents, a sister and a brother I love, 4 sister in laws, 6 brother in laws, fifteen nieces and nephews (and 2 nephew in laws), my two grandmas and a bunch of people I am lucky to call my friends.

Things I heart besides those great people: my coworkers--they make me laugh which is something else I love to do; bar bands; date nights with my hubby; coloring and pushing Noah on the swing set; babies; my house clean; shopping; wearing jeans, heels and dangly earrings; reading magazines; cooking; spa days; no traffic on my way to work; taking Noah to the movies; dinner out on Saturday night; Sunday brunch and drives to no where in particular; road trips; anywhere there is a beach; sunny days; a glass of wine and wearing flip flops....

Things I am not a big fan of (not even a smidgen): gas over $3; snow unless it's Christmas Eve (actually all aspects of winter); the smell of cigerettes; snakes; mice; big spiders; my vehicle dirty; lazy people and those who belong in the slow lane but drive in the fast one....

Other things to know: I believe in love, God, that it is mind over matter, and not to seek revenge as karma is a bigger you know what than I could ever be.

So, that's me in a nutshell.  I hope not to bore you to tears, but I can't promise anything.  Til tomorrow...

No comments:

Post a Comment